Pink Floral Dress

I bought two of these floral dresses in the Juniors department at Kohl's earlier this year.  This is only the second time I've worn this one; I haven't worn the other one at all.  I'm not sure why I never reach for them.  I think maybe I feel too dressed up for my office job.  But, I don't like to have stuff in my closet that I never wear, so I made a point of pulling one of them out today.  The shape is very slenderizing with the gathered waist. 

I opted to wear my red Aerosoles flats with this one.  There's enough colors in the floral to go with lots of different shoe choices.  I red flats are very comfortable.  My Aerosole shoes are like wearing slippers to work.

This dress has enough going on that I kept the accessories simple.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restart of the Container Garden

This Week's Diet Staples

OMAD Day Six - Cautiously Optimistic