Wearing Stripes and Owing It

You can't wear stripes like these and be afraid.  You have to own it.  I can't say that these pants are slenderizing, because....they aren't.  I like them because they are a little different and very comfortable.  I typically dress more casual on Fridays, but still keeping it office appropriate.  I'm trying to somewhat counteract the non-slenderizing effect of the stripes by wearing all tan tones.  Does it work?  I don't know, but I like it.  Sometimes you just gotta wear things because you like them.
 
This tee came from Kohl's.  I own them in several colors.  They are a blend so they wear well and keep their shape and color.  The trousers came from Nordstrom Rack online.  My loafers came from TJ Maxx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restart of the Container Garden

This Week's Diet Staples

OMAD Day Six - Cautiously Optimistic