Amazon.com : Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with...

Amazon.com : Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer : Beauty

At 59.95 you just can't beat this blowdyer.  I ordered this one about a month ago because I saw a Youtube video that mentioned it.  It is high powered but very light.  It dries my hair quickly.  I have very thick hair so this is essential for me because I don't want to spend 30 minutes drying my hair in the morning when I'm on a time crunch before heading to work.  I'm so glad I took a look at this one and ordered it.  Without a doubt, it's the best I've every had in terms of how fast it dries my hair.

Amazon.com : Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer : Beauty (clipped to polyvore.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restart of the Container Garden

This Week's Diet Staples

OMAD Day Six - Cautiously Optimistic