Amazon.com : Babyliss Pro Limited Edition Black Nano Titanium Flat...

Amazon.com : Babyliss Pro Limited Edition Black Nano Titanium Flat Iron 1 1/4 w/Free Heat Resistant Pouch : Beauty

I ordered this flat iron at the same time I ordered the Babyliss blow dryer.  I've had several cheap flat irons over the years.  they never really did anything and I could never figure out what all the hype over flat irons was all about.  I have naturally wavy hair and the cheap flat irons never did much for me so they just sit in the cabinet with all the things I buy that don't work.  This flat iron has been on my bathroom counter since the first time I used it a month ago.  I keep it plugged in because I use it every single day.  It is miraculous.  I love it.  It actually straightens my hair and it stays straight.  I had no idea there would be so much of a difference between the $20 flat irons and the ones at this price point; I paid $80 for this one.  There is a world of difference.  I can't say enough good things about this flat iron.  It works and it's easy to use.  It has heat settings; I use it at 375 for my thick wavy hair.  I high recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restart of the Container Garden

This Week's Diet Staples

OMAD Day Six - Cautiously Optimistic