Annie Hall Inspired Styling

Annie Hall Inspired



So this is how I would do Annie Hall.  The only thing I would skip is the hat.  I love hats but I don't look good in them.  The rest of it I love.  See my post below that features Diane Keaton on the front of the current AARP magazine.  I don't read the magazine but when it showed up at work today I immediately tore the cover off so I could study the outfit and copy it.  These pieces are classic.  They are in style now and they will still be in style ten years from now.   These are pieces that we should all have in our closet. 

Annie Hall Inspired by thoughtsopinionsandreviews featuring a single breasted jacket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restart of the Container Garden

This Week's Diet Staples

OMAD Day Six - Cautiously Optimistic