Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

Clarins 'Super Restorative' Total Eye Concentrate
I got a sample of this as part of a gift with purchase with my recent Nordstrom order.  It's an eye cream, otherwise known as a moisturizer.  I applied it tonight after I got out of the shower. 

It seems like a nice cream, but as I said in my Estee Lauder serum post, you can't really tell anything about any skincare product from one use.  This eye cream costs $74 for 1/2 oz.  That's twice what the Estee Lauder serum costs and I thought that was expensive.  1/2 oz. is a tiny amount of product.

I'm afraid, as with the Estee Lauder serum, I wouldn't buy the Clarins eye cream without a personal recommendation from someone I know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling

Gary Taubes ‘The Case Against Sugar’