Tom Ford Black Orchid

This is the send part of my birthday present from my husband.  I've been looking at Tom Ford fragrances for quite some time.  This was the perfect time to try something.  This is not a perfume but a scented lotion.  It's a lot less expensive than the perfumes and I thought it would be a good way to dip my toe in the brand.  I haven't worn it yet but I did open it.  It smells heavenly.  It's different from anything that I have or have ever had.  There is a very prominent tobacco tone, so if you don't like that kind of a scent, you wouldn't like this.  I love the sweet smell of pipe tobacco so I love this and I can't wait to wear it.  I'm very curious to see how much staying power it has.
 

 
I spent $155, with the Tom Ford lotion and Estee Lauder perfume, so I got a big box of Nordstrom samples as the gift with purchase.  I've gotten this before and really enjoyed it.  These are all sample of high end products, most of which I would never try except for this great gift.  There are some products in the box that were in the last box I got, but there are also a lot of new items.  It will be fun trying them all.





The last time I got this gift it came with a large beach tote.  This time it came with this metallic clutch.  It's fun and I'm going to make a point to use it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling

Gary Taubes ‘The Case Against Sugar’