Elta MD Skincare Tinted Sunscreen

 
I'm wearing the Elta tinted sunscreen with a dusting of powder over it.  I like to wear just sunscreen on the weekends to give my face a break from foundation that I wear to work during the week.  This is the best I've found and the closest to wearing makeup but not. 
 
 The tint is very slight but there's something in the formula that makes my skintone look more even.  There is a bit of a white cast, which is expected with a high spf sunscreen.  I put a powder over it so that's not an issue.  The powder I have on in the photo is Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in the color Creamy Natural.  I've tried using it under my foundation and it doesn't play well with liquids over it, but powders look great.
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling

Gary Taubes ‘The Case Against Sugar’