Around Town - Small Town Living

These are random photos along the route we walked this afternoon.  Small town living can be challenging in many ways.  I am constantly trying to see the bright side.  So, I've decided to just take random of photos when we go on our afternoon walks.  When you look closely, there are lots of interesting things all around.

I've seen this steeple from a distance but never took the time to see what it was attached to.  It really doesn't look like it goes with the church it's attached too.


 
 





 
 
Our little down town area was crawling with people hunting pokemon.  Once these three saw my camera they tried to look like they weren't.  It's funny to see adults trying not to look like they are hunting pokemon like everyone else.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling

Gary Taubes ‘The Case Against Sugar’