Food Finds and Flops

These Think Thin bars are pretty good.  They have a whopping 20 grams of protein and no sugar.  They are soft and creamy.  They are very dense and would be a good choice as a meal replacement.
There are definitely some new high protein bars on the market now.  The makers of these kinds of bars have figured out that we want high protein bars without so much sugar and that taste great.
 

 
O.N.E. Coconut Water - I've been buying this drink for several months now.  It is low in calories and sugar.  It's light and refreshing.  I love it in a glass full of ice.  It's the perfect summer drink.

 
 
I bought these Murry's Sugar Free cookies last week.  These are great but addictive.  It's not something that I would buy every week because even though they are sugar free, it's still extra calories that don't really add any nutrition.

 
Quest Bars.  These were my Food Flop for the week.  I only tried two of them.  They are really not good.  They are sweet and very dense with a strong aftertaste.  I just didn't like them.
 
Oh Yeah! ONE Protein Bars - I've shown these before and they are definitely my food find when it comes to high protein bars.  They are my favorites and especially the coconut flavor.  They seriously taste like an Almond Joy Bar.  All the flavors are good, but the coconut one is amazing.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling

Gary Taubes ‘The Case Against Sugar’