Tinted Brow Gels - Three That I've Been Testing

One of the things that happens to some women is the thinning of their brows.  Mine are not only getting sparse on one side, they are turning grey too.  So, I've been on the hunt for something that looks natural and makes my brows look fuller and not grey. 

 
NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in blonde.  I live the formula of this product.  The color is taupe in real life, not blonde.  That's still a good color for blondes.  This color is darker than my own brows but it's still a natural looking color.  I like it a lot.  It's well worth the $7 that I paid for it.




 
The brow on the left is the one with the gel in it.  As you can see, it does make them look darker and therefore, fuller.
 
 
City Color Brow Gel in the color blonde.  This gel is a dark taupe color, not blonde.  I like the formula but the color is just too dark for my brows.  I wish it came in a lighter color.  It only costs $5.99 so it's a great value.  For women with darker brows than mine this would probably be perfect.



 
The gel is in the brow on the right.  The color is just wrong for me.
 
 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in the color blonde.  The color of this of this gel is very gold.  When I took the gel out of the package I thought it would be way too light.  It is lighter than my own brows, but I like it.  At $15 it's the most expensive of the trio.




 
The gel is in my brow on the left.  This product makes my brows look lighter.  I quite like the effect.  It doesn't make my brows look fuller though.  And I'm not sure how it would look once my brows are totally grey, which is where they are headed.  It's still pretty and I like it for the present.
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restart of the Container Garden

This Week's Diet Staples

OMAD Day Six - Cautiously Optimistic