Around Town - Small Town Living

I am fascinated by the mixture of architecture in our little town that spans from the 1930's to present. 



 
I love all the little cottage type houses around town.  This one has a little out building on the right that's painted to match the main "house".  It's a business now.

 
This health food store always has old trucks parked outside.  I think old trucks and cars are cool.

 
what was this tiny little building original?  A store or a gas station maybe.
 
 
 
All over our little historical downtown area, these power stations are being painted.  What a great way to brighten up something that is normally an eyesore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling

Gary Taubes ‘The Case Against Sugar’