Weekend Shopping - Motivation

I found these great t-shirts at Walmart and bought one of each.  I love the messages on these tees.  They are just what I needed.  The best part...they were less than $5 each.  Along with the t-shirts I picked up stuff that I needed to replenish.



 
John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo and conditioner.  This was a re-purchase.  I've used it before and it's great.

 
Sensodyne toothpaste.  I have very sensitive teeth.  This is the only toothpaste that helps with that and I've been using it for years.  High recommend for anyone with sensitive teeth.

 
Pluse White speed whitening gel.  I use this with my toothpaste twice a day to keep my teeth white.  It's cheap and it works; perfect.

 
Neutrogena bar soap.  This was on sale so I decided to try it.  I like it.  It's good for skincare and it lathers nicely.  However, one bar lasts one week.  So, I really like it but I won't repurchase it.  It's too expensive to repurchase every week.

 
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Crème permanent hair color.  This was a repurchase.  I've been using this hair color for years.  I rotate it with several over brands.  It's affordable and gets the job done.

 
Loreal Infallable Makeup Extender Setting Spray.  This product was expensive ($12) and does nothing.  It's like spraying water on my face.  I don't recommend it and won't repurchase.

 
Loreal Telescopic Mascara - I used this mascara years ago and loved it.  I don't remember why I stopped using it because it's so good.  It really grips my lashes and adds lots of mascara. 


 
 
 

 
Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner - Liquid eyeliner is not easy to use, especially on aging eyelids.  This is a good one, but it takes practice not to end up with a mess.  That's what I had the first time I tried this.  With a couple of tries I was able to get a very thin, dark line.  This is a great product.



 
These are the eight inspirational t-shirts I bought.  When you need something to motivate yourself, find something simple like this.  I love these tees.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling

Gary Taubes ‘The Case Against Sugar’