Weekend Shopping

This shopping trip was mainly about repurchasing stuff I'm either out of or almost out of.

 
I've been using the ROC brand skincare for years and I love it.  I was going to just replace the serum that I'm running out of.  ROC was on sale last weekend so I ended up getting the ROC Retinol Correction MAX duo.  I haven't used this kit before but so far I like it.  You really can't go wrong with ROC products.
 
 

 
Revlon Colorsilk hair color - I use three or four brands of hair color.  I just buy what's on sale when I need more.  I actually think it's a great strategy because I get slight variations in my hair color and it looks very natural as a result. 

 
This is my second time purchasing the Neutrogena face soap.  It's expensive enough that I said I wouldn't repurchase it.  It's still on sale at my Walgreens so I did repurchase it.  I use it in the shower for my whole body so I go through it too quickly to spend the money on it if it's not on sale.  It's a great product though; I really like it.  It lathers well and I just feel clean after using it.
 
 

 
I've been using the Neutrogena helioplex sunscreens since I was diagnosed with recurring skin cancer in my late 30's.  I wear sunscreen every day no matter what and I consider it part of my skin care.  I love the ultra sheer dry-touch because it's so hot and humid here in Florida.  It stays put and doesn't look shiny.  It's great.

 
Oral-B Dental Satin Floss - this is the only kind of floss I buy.  My teeth are very close together and this is the only type that works for me.

 
I've been using the Maybelline clear mascara on my brows for many years.  Sometimes I use a tinted gel but I always keep the clear on hand for when I just want to put something simple on and go.  It keeps my brows in place all day.



 
Skechers Mary Jane Sneakers - In my last shopping post I showed a pair of Saucony sneakers that I intended to wear for work.  I love Saucony and it's what I wear to exercise.  However, the sneakers looked terrible with my work attire.  So, I hopped on Amazon and found these.  They are so comfortable and are really like wearing a sneakers, but they are much more work attire appropriate.  They are perfect with my work clothing.

 
 
 
I recently cleaned out my polish collection.  I got rid of a bunch of polishes so I was looking for a mauve color.  Essie polish is my favorite brand.  I really like this color, Imported Bubbly.  It's a mauve champaign color.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restart of the Container Garden

This Week's Diet Staples

OMAD Day Six - Cautiously Optimistic