Homemade Tortilla Chips and Guacamole

I had three avocados that were ripe to the point of going bad so I decided to make guacamole today.  I mashed up the avocados, added a teaspoon of lemon juice and dumped in one jar of salsa.  It is delicious.

I found some tortillas at the grocery story today that are low in sodium so I made my first ever tortilla chips.  It's very simple really.  I don't know why I never made them before.  I guess the prepackaged ones were just too convenient.  They are way too high sodium to be an option now. 

All you have to do it cut the tortillas into chip size, spray on olive oil and bake at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes.  They are so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restart of the Container Garden

This Week's Diet Staples

OMAD Day Six - Cautiously Optimistic