Cranberry Delight



The two times when I serve cranberries are Thanksgiving and Christmas.  This year I decided that I wanted to try something new.  This is light and sweet, but not too sweet.  It's perfect as a side dish or dessert.

Cranberry Delight
20 oz. crushed pinapple, juice drained and serverved
1 c. water
2 3 oz. packs of strawberry jellow
16 oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
3 Tbl. lemon juice
2 c. Sour cream
1/2 c. Chopped walnuts

In a saucepan, heat pineapple juice and water to boiling; remove and add gelatin.  Add cranberry sauce, lemon juice.  Chill until slightly set.  Add sour cream, pineapple and walnuts.  Chill until firm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling

Gary Taubes ‘The Case Against Sugar’