OMAD - Day One Meal

I'm now 53 and I'm fairly sure that I've tried every diet known to man.  I'm not sure what drew my attention to this one but somehow I found myself this last weekend watching Youtube videos about people eating only one meal a day.  There are even a couple of books on it on Amazon.

I'm trying new things this year, like yoga so I thought I'd give this a try too.

There's not much to it really.  I just eat one meal a day.  So my strategy is to fill up on zero calorie drinks the first part of the day, eat my one meal at lunch and fill up again on zero calorie drinks in the evening.

Here's my meal today:
 
For me this week is all about salads.  I love salads because you can put almost anything into one.   Here's the recipe for this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad:
 
Broccoli and Cauliflower florets
Bacon, chopped
Red onion, chopped
Cheddar cheese, shredded
Dressing of your choice (I used a low sodium brand)
 
I also baked some chicken breasts, seasoned with Mrs. Dash.  I sliced up one breast and put that on top of the salad.  It was so good.
 








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restart of the Container Garden

This Week's Diet Staples

OMAD - Day Three and I'm Hungry!