What to Eat on Low Carb

This is what I ate this last week:
 Above is a crab augratin.  It's crab meat, cream cheese and shredded cheddar.  To be honest, I didn't eat any.  My husband dipped tortilla chips into it and loved it.  I just wasn't in the mood for seafood this week.
 Sausage and saur kraut.  This was one of my favorite meals.  When you stop eating sugar you taste buds change.  I fell in love with the saur kraut and I paired it with meat for several meals during the week.
 Bacon Cheesy "Potatoes" - Radishes has replaced potatoes for me.  When cooked they taste very similar to potatoes.  I roasted the radishes, then piles on cheese and bacon and browned it.  Perfect low carb side dish.
 Cold Cut Wraps.  I made these wraps with lettuce leaves, cold cuts, tomato, avocado, sugar free pickles and car free mayo.  Loved them.
 Low Carb Bread - This is called "90 Second Bread" and is very easy to make.  It's just one egg, 1/3 cup almond flour, 1 tsp of baking soda and salt.  Mix and microwave for 90 seconds.  This recipe makes one slice of dense bread.  I then toast it.  there's only 2 carbs per slice.
 Chocolate covered walnuts - Melt unsweetened baking chocolate with coconut oil, 1 tsp vanilla, swerve (artificial sweetener) and peanut butter.  Pour over walnuts and pop in the fridge for 30  minutes.  Once it's solid, break it up and store in fridge.  This is the perfect sugar free treat when you want something sweet. and 8x8 pan lasts me all week.
 Corned Beef and Spaghetti Squash - I boiled the corned beef for three hours, with seasonings that come with it.  Bake squash for 1 hour, until soft.  Low carb and delish.
 Grilled Steak with sauteed peppers and onions - this was a real winner this week too.  I sauteed the peppers and onion in bacon fat and man was it good.  I marinated the steaks with salt and pepper and let them sit in the fridge for two days and then grilled them.  Melt in your mouth goodness.
 This is just a simple cold cut platter - beef bologna, boiled egg, avocado, tomato, sugar free pickles with mustard and mayo.
 Bakes chicken and spaghetti squash.  This doesn't look that great but I baked the chicken in butter and it was incredibly juicy.
 Bakes chicken legs and brussel sprouts.  I have decided that I really don't like chicken legs unless they are fried.
I ate this last night.  The chicken is fried and came from our local Publix grocery store.  I paired it with some of the peppers and onions; very low carb and good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD Day Seven - My Overall Thoughts

OMAD - Day Three and I'm Hungry!

Two Keto Low Carb Recipes