What's Good on Amazon Prime Video - Bosch

There are now three seasons of Bosch on Amazon right now.  It's a police show.  I love crime shows and this is a good one.  The cast is great.  The main character is played by Titus Welliver and he is perfect for the part.  I don't think I've seen him in anything else so I had to look up the cast.  Apparently he's been in lots of stuff.  Anyway, he's great in this show and I'm really enjoying it.  The other cast members are great too; especially the actor who plays the police captain.  The actor is Lance Reddick.  Him I've seen in lots of shows and he's just as good in this show as he's been in others.  If you like crime shows, you'll like this one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling

Gary Taubes ‘The Case Against Sugar’