High Protein High Fiber Blueberry Muffins

These were supposed to be made with Wheat bran but I couldn't find a store that carried it.  So, I used what I could get, All Bran cereal and whole wheat flour.  These are so good.  Each muffin is 100 calories so I eat two for breakfast with my 15 calorie coffee.  Perfect.

2 cups All Bran cereal
1 cup whole wheat flour
7 eggs, beaten
1 cup Swerve
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
two containers of blueberries (I used fresh but you could use frozen just as well)

Mix all ingredients.  Pour into 14 muffin tins.  I did mine in a cake pan and then cut them up.  Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until knife is inserted and comes out clean. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling

Gary Taubes ‘The Case Against Sugar’