Restart of the Container Garden

It's almost a total re-do.  The tomatoes continued to look so bad that I pulled them out and replanted cherry tomatoes.  I still have the peppers and they look ok so far.  The big chest is gone and I've added a few more containers.  I'm having lots of fun watching everything sprout, but I still don't know if I'll end up getting any food from these plants.  We've had lots of rain so I haven't had to water much.  Right now everything is looking good.

One of the two avocado seeds that I put in soil doesn't look alive anymore so I'm starting two more seeds.  When it comes to fruit trees multiples is key because there's no telling if all of them will make it to maturity.

I've also decided to sprout some sweet potatoes.  Right now I have two sweet potatoes in water.  Once the slips appear I'll plant them in a couple of large containers.

I'm excited to see what will happen over the next few months.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMAD - Day One Meal

Weight Loss Journey - I'm not stalled; I'm Just Idling